Posts tagged omg.
You’re human, you made a human mistake. You did a terrible thing, it doesn’t mean you’re a terrible person.
words of wisdom from satans testicle
"we’re having mcdonalds for dinner"
"i made cookies"
"i did your laundry for you"
"we’re going out you’ll be home alone for a few hours"
i can cut a piece of wood in half just by looking at it
it’s true i saw it with my own eyes
oh my god
CL’s reply to a fan. Isn’t she the cutest? ©
[TAEYANG – COMING SOON TEASER PIC #1]
- White people: Remember 911
- White people: Remember the Holocaust
- White people: Remember The Alamo
- White people: Remember the American Revolution
- White people: Remember Pearl Harbor
- White people: Slavery? Come on are you still stuck on that? It's time to move on that was yearsssssss ago no one cares anymore
Chris Pine and Ellie Goulding @ PPQ SS14 After Show Party Cocktails and VIP Dinner (Sep 13, 2013)
On 9th March 2008, historians have found what they believe is the first recording of a human voice. Predating Thomas Edison’s first phonograph recording of 1877. The “phonautograph”, created by etching soot-covered paper by Parisian inventor Edouard-Leon Scott de Martinville, was played by US scientists using a “virtual stylus” to read the lines. The recording was initially believed to be the voice of a woman or adolescent, but further research in 2009 suggested the playback speed had been too high and that it was actually the voice of Scott himself. This is the original recording.
"Wow, there is too much Hans Zimmer in my playlist," said nobody ever.